Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Same Car yet on Two Planets

Do you ever have a conversation with someone and realize you are completely on different worlds?  I'm not totally sure what on earth we were talking about but Alex thought he would make a joke.  Side note:  Great guy. Super funny buuuuut his jokes bomb so bad sometimes that it is hilarious. 

(Alex's joke about the Untouchables, while we were driving around Denver)
Me:  :::not realizing that was suppose to be a joke::: Was that filmed here??
Alex:  No....that was suppose to be an Indian caste system joke. 

You know what is probably worse than a bad joke?  Retelling the story of a bad joke.  Sorry'boutthat.

Nothing like a funny dog video to save a post.  No JOKE I was crying from laughter when I saw this the first time.  I love the way Denver looks right as the camera looks to him and that damn smile full of guilt.


We were in Denver...the dogs name is Denver.  I bring it full circle, people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment