Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Here Kitty Kitty

I love a good commercial. 

That being said I am going to show one of the most amazingly disturbing, sad, funny, not funny, confusing commercials I have seen in a long time.  I am not sure exactly how this sells a car, (an ugly one at that) but Jesus-Christo I had to peal my jaw off the floor after this one.   

So if you are tired of the everyday cookie cutter commercials then you have come to the right place. Warning: Do not show small children, unless you want to see a face like this.  Enjoy?






Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Riiiiiight??  Like...where on Earth did that come from?? What went on in that business meeting?  Who drew up the story boards, got signatures to approve and film it?  Also, isn't that some sort of safety defect you would think the company wouldn't want to show off?  What a sick and twisted business,  but I love it.

1 comment: