Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm Not Dead

I'm here but the past week was a caffeine fueled haze.  Zero sleep and lots of schooling make Morgan a wired girl.  After a pot of coffee for breakfast and a caffeine drip of 5 hour energy and miscellaneous liquid forms of energy, I felt like this:



But my quest for making more friends has probably come to a quick halt since I'm 98% sure I was presenting something more along the lines of this to the world.


So there we are with that. 

Which reminds me of the humans vs zombie game going on on campus.  Everyone who plays is either a zombie or a human.  If you are a zombie they wrap cloth around their foreheads, if you are a human you wrap cloth around your upper arm.  (It looks a little too Hitler youth to me)  I'm not sure what the outcome is suppose to determine, but they jump each other and shoot nerf guns and whoever got attacked has to freeze.  Am I joining this? Heeeeck no.  #1 I am always running late to class.  If someone were to jump me and I "had" to freeze for 5 minutes I would not be a happy camper  #2 I've spent 28 years of my life trying to avoid getting jumped, and I'm not about to start now  #3 a white arm or head band does not go with my daily wardrobe (If I can bedazzle it, we can begin a negotiation)   You know what? I don't need this many reasons.  I try hard enough to keep myself from unraveling and freaking out on people everyday (I am a delicate flower, dammit)  that a move in that direction may end with me using my pepper spray and mini club.  

On that peace and loving note, tomorrow morning I am grabbing my Birkenstocks (not really) and reusable grocery bag (really) and going to the opening day of the Boulder farmers market!  Apparently this is a big deal in this neck of the woods, and I am ready to get my grocery on!  

Peace.  Love.  Zombies.

P.S. Note to self: write about how I realized today that I used a toilet cleaning product to wash my dishes.  Past Morgan sure did a great April Fools joke on Present Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment