Friday, April 8, 2011

Obsessed Friday

If you can roll it in glitter, I will buy it.  As I wrote that I thought, "really?" and for the most part, yup. I would.  Let me first start by showing my Friday Obsession.  Mom bought them for me at Stein Mart. Love Stein Mart. 

Where I'm going to wear these glittery monstrosities is beyond me, but I love them.

They are beside my bed, because I am too scared to put them in the closet and have my other shoes rub the glitter off.  Yeah, I know. Freak.  (Like little anti-glitter elves are going to crawl out from under the carpet and rub them matte.)  So they literally are the last thing I see before I go to sleep at night and the first thing after I pry my eyes open in the morning.  It's quite a party around here, I tell ya.

So, as I was thinking about weird glitter things I googled, "glitter poop."  Best thing and worst thing I could imagine.  What might be even weirder, is that things popped up.  I learned that there is someone you can buy gold pills from for just a measly $425 which would in turn, make your poop glitter with gold.





It gives a whole new meaning to "full of shit" and I would be very excited to be "full of it."  But seeing as how I have bills and...well...some sort of thought process I will not buy them today.  But if you do buy them, please feel free to not send me pictures of the final product.*  Please and thank you. 


Glitter, Heels and Vacuuming,
Morgan
* (Brad Spyker, don't you dare send me pictures of your poop.)


No comments:

Post a Comment