Friday, May 6, 2011

Lazy Bum Post

Since I'm officially a lazy bum, and I don't want to do a real update I figured I would cheat and scare my friends by sharing with the internets the convos we have.  It was fun for me to re-read them, and that is all that matters at 2:30 in the morning.  I'm just glad I'm not on Amazon.  Go me.

There is no order to this madness.
(Names have been removed for the sake of the innocent.  If you really wanna know, send me cookies and I will spill the beans.)
 1: Do you ever stretch and your chest bone pops? I hate that.
2: hmm I don't think so1: oh.ya, me neither.  *im trying to talk to charlie sheen on twitter  * Which comes first, the chicken or the AIDS?
  crap, I mean the HIV or the AIDS?  *Bullets don't kill vampires, douche.
 * The idea of possibly getting a tapeworm makes me want to go vegetarian. Then I think of pepperoni pizza, and I can't do it.  *i know how to best utilize the air  *her sanity decreased as her hot level increased.  *Harold doesn't love you. Harold peed on your bed.  *hes a juicebox guido  * eff, I google imaged it.   I wish I didn't. * not to mention that day she had the epiphany that vegetables are healthier than french fries  * I'm super glad we don't have Ebola.  * Mr. Corndogs for breakfast is apparently above eating nachos sober
    1:Why not a hedgehog? I want a hedgehog.
  2: I don't want to step on needles  * I just looked at my "Where is my stuff?" section on Amazon, and I have nail polish, a straw holder and a year of Maxim magazine.  * I don't have much of an opinion.  1: Why are we emailing?2: Because we can?   * Coors is like your friendly neighbor, brewing beer
handing you an ice cold blue-mountain Coors Light when you get home from work
  and then mowing your lawn for you while you drink it
 1: I just had an idea. You could send me the money and then I could not send you the iPad and so we could ruin however many years of friendship and go on Judge Judy. You in?
2: Sold.  *Superman is giving up his American citizenship.  *the silver bullet
  pchoooooooo chooooo
  *I'm bored again, just in a different venue.  *Did YOU CALL ME A MUGGLE?!  * I feel strongly about this.
  Screw DVDs.  *you hate fun  * Titanic...Hanson...walkmen  *I wish it rained those dirty hot dogs they sell on the streets of TJ  1: Did you say congrats?
  2: Yes.
  Well, I typed it.  *Ew. Weird pink heart.  * I made the oatmeal into what I had hoped was a muffin type thing. It turned out as a hockey puck, but dryer.
  * Then buy a shadow box and bam. It looks like you tried.
 
1: Oooh. I want meat!
  Cow meat.1: I'll pay for the meat. But not for the procurement of the meat.
 2: You eat it straight up steak style?  * He got his mom a plant.
His mom and my mom are obviously totally different people.
  I got my mom glitter Tom's.
 

4 comments: