Saturday, May 14, 2011

"He Can't Lift the Seat, Greg"

Someone starting potty training today!  Seeing as how I've got it down most of the time, the only other option is Oliver.  Yes, yes I said he was already potty trained, which he is.  He uses his litter box.  Turns out, I'm tired of cleaning it and the smell and I don't want to spend $300 bones on a fancy one that cleans itself.  So we are potty training.  Ridiculous? Yep.  I know.  It's like Jinxy from Meet the Parents & Meet the Fockers.



I started doing a little research to see just how much of an uncommon idea this was.  Seems that thousands of people have trained their cats to use the toilet!  With each review and video I watched to figure out which system would work best I realized that if for whatever reason I go missing and the FBI looks at my computer they are going to see my computer history contains multiple pictures of cats using the bathroom.  What a freak.  Which will in turn stop the investigation.  For your viewing pleasure, and so you all go down with me! Muahahahaha...

                                       
                                          Creepy, right??                                           

Sorry about that.  Anyway, that is what is going on.  This is what happens when I'm left to my own devices.  I promise to have a non-kitty post soon because...who has a blog dedicated to cats??

No comments:

Post a Comment