Friday, January 27, 2012

2011 part 1

Remember those billions zillion things I promised I did, but never uploaded pictures and/or talked about them? Well I DID do them, even if you think I was a liar face and was just at home playing solitaire against the cat.  I have picture proof and finally a break down of stuff-I-said-I-did-and-finally-sucked-it-up-and-did-a-lame-post. (Why all the -'s...I don't know. Don't judge.)

Enjoy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So a long, long time ago in a land called Golden, Alex and I did the Coors Brewery Tour.  It wasn't super exciting.  I actually would not recommend it. 
A lot of it looked like this.

They are not hiring.  I asked.

We were still learning the camera.  That is a Morgan outline.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Then one craaaaaazy day we decided to see what this Cheyenne, Wyoming business was all about.  It was definitely a small town.  We got a good walk on around the city.  I've never been to Lincoln, Kansas but this is what I imagine it to look like.

He was cute.

I love an old school movie theater!

These boots were all over town.  I also realized it said, "Do not touch" after the picture was taken.  I live on the edge.

Oh yes! The Cheyenne train station museum. Talk. About. A. Party.
Like I said... a party.


The Capitol of Wyoming!
I'm there too!


Why smile when you can pose like the statue?

Aaaaaaaand we're back!


I don't know why my arms have to be up in every picture.

The Wyoming sign on the other side of the freeway that I wanted to take a picture with but we zoomed by too fast.  This is the same thing, right? 

The ride home.
Holy moly, I only got through the Coors Tour and Cheyenne.  Talk about random.  Plus, who wants to see eight months of pictures in one post?? That is no fun.  Part 2...tomorrow? (let's be honest..probably not)

No comments:

Post a Comment