Friday, March 4, 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Two things that made.my.day.

#1 I find it rare to find something that melts my heart, is a little creepy, and makes me laugh at the same time.  With that I bring you Andrea Bocelli on Sesame Street.



#2   I am SUPER excited that Sir ELTON JOHN IS COMING TO THE MILE HIGH CITY!  Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am.  My only problem is how on this good Earth I am going to be able to find a black market for whatever organ they are currently in high demand for in Boulder this evening.  I'm sure Elton's tickets are going to be a few benjamins. (ya...bringing that back). 

Seriously though

 
I need 


 to see this!

    
The Bitch is Back! Elton+Morgan 4.12.11

1 comment:

  1. As a huge Bocelli fan and fan of sesame street (who isn't), that is probably one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

    That was.........pure AWESOMENESS!

    ReplyDelete