Sunday, November 20, 2011

Biggie's Back!

The following are reasons why I think my cat is the Notorious B.I.G. reincarnated.

#1 When I get home he is very chatty and I have no idea what he's saying.  Much like Biggie. "What is that?" Gonna blast squeeze first ask questions last, That's how most of these so-called gangsters pass  "Gangster..what? in Boulder?"
schooled me to the game, now I know my duty
"Your duty?? Schooled you to the game?"

#2 Biggie is from Brooklyn.  Oliver is from Boulder.  Both are suburbs of major music hubs.  New York is known for...all music.  Denver is known for The Sing Off's "Urban Method".  Obvi. connection.


C. I didn't know Mr. Biggie-Smalls-Wallace personally  but I imagine he got sassy when his food supply was on the low.  You can guess Mr. Oliver's 'tude when he gets on the hungry.

D.
 vs.
OR

 vs.
I think the similarities are just screaming.

E.  Coooome onn, if these aren't Biggie in cat form my world would be turned upside down.



No? Yeah? Not so much? I think I've put up a solid argument. I also may or may not have watched Notorious tonight.

Also, this video has been going around the internets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment